Monday, December 9, 2013

ROI – we are back in black

This move really was my idea. It was me who wanted to move back to Sweden. I was just lucky enough to have a husband supportive enough, understanding enough and crazy enough to agree to doing it. Even though we had everything we wanted where we were at. And the future would be very uncertain, if we gave it all up to move to a new place. The past year and a half have been very trying. Especially for Chris. Many times we have doubted our decision, even though things have mostly gone our way and every step has inched us forward. Yesterday, however, I felt was a turning point. Yesterday Chris thanked me for "making him" move to Sweden. He says it was the right thing for us and he is finally happy where we are at. This has a lot to do with his new job and our house. And the feeling of finally getting to settle in. I don't think anything would make me happier than knowing he is happy too. This is what we worked towards, and we are finally here. Our return of investment is finally back in black.

As a side note, he did say that knowing what he knows now. If I asked him again. He would say no to moving back. It was too trying. It was too hard. I almost would have to agree. It was 10 times harder than I had expected. But now, we just look ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment